Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

my promises

i am enjoyed my holidays lately wif my family..
so much adventure i had done...
my father open up this rubber trees farm... and let some labour work on it... 
this worker came form indonesia ... our neighbour country...
they come with one big family... 
i mean dad, mum, uncle , aunty, sister and younger sister...
my father let em stay in a comfortable hut build in the farm..
i met this young girl age 10 maybe... she was very genius ..
even she not going to school she can read very well and fluence..
but when she come to Malaysia she stop going to school by the age 10..
i felt very pity on her cause some of our citizen were given oportunity but they just let it go..
..............
then after a long holiday and having fun, sleep, enjoy, shoppin, adventure, fishing..
then my hu ha hu ha days were over when my fren told me result are going out!!
its time to came back to reality... oooohhh hate that!!
every day i promised to my self wanna improve my pointer but the end of sem it only going puff like that...
hahaahah... now i would like to promise again... 
............... so scary la result aiyo.............

No comments:

Post a Comment